Here's the recipe:
(makes enough for 8-10 burritos)
2 cans of refried beans, organic
thawed corn, 3 cups
1/4 cup red onion, chopped (optional)
2 cups brown rice, cooked
2 cups cheese, shredded
10 -12 wheat tortillas
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Spread refried beans onto middle section of a tortilla.
3. Top with: onions, rice, cheese and corn.
4. Roll up and place in baking dish. (If needed, use a toothpick to hold folds of tortilla together.)
5. Fill up baking dish with multiple burritos.
6. Bake for 12-15 minutes.
Place burritos onto plate and top with:
Lightly mashed avocadoes, sprinkled with a couple dashes of sea salt and mixed with chopped tomatoes. Then top with a few spoonfuls of salsa.
(Lettuce can also be added on top before adding the salsa or avocado mix.)
* Burritos can also be enjoyed Quessadilla style or even layered in a cake pan and baked (at 350° for 10-12 minutes) in a casserole style fashion.