Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Extra: At-Home All-Natural Facial

My skin always feels and looks so rejuvenated and youthful after a particular natural facial spa that I really enjoy.

First I do a facial scrub using sea salt. After that I soothe the newly refreshed skin by giving it a coconut oil steam treatment.

At-Home All-Natural Facial Spa Instructions:

You'll need:

1/2 to 1 tsp coconut oil
1 tsp sea salt
1 washcloth

Pin hair away from face.
Pat face with warm water.
Sprinkle about 1 tsp of sea salt onto palm of hand.
Rub hands together then rub the salt onto face.
Gently scrub the sea salt all over the face, avoiding the delicate skin around the eye area.
Rinse off.
Pat dry.
Apply coconut oil to face - just like you would lotion.
Wet the washcloth with hot water. Wring out most of the water.
Lay steamy washcloth over face until washcloth cools down.
Do this a couple times (or more).
Allow face to air dry.

My face always feels so smooth after spoiling myself with this treatment.

No comments:

Post a Comment