Although I realize the importance of getting plenty of these good foods - we aren't as good at it as I'd like to be (including eating a salad for dinner every night).
So I've come up with a simple "menu" to help me make sure we're eating healthy.
Here it is:
* Juiced vegetable drink (beets, celery, cucumber, carrots, broccoli stalks, apples or grapes) mixed with a bit of wheatgrass juice and aloe vera juice (I like Lily of the Desert brand).
* Pancakes or such.
* Home made Yogurt with berries.
* Herbal tea (licorice root with echinacea and hibiscus or such).
* Leftovers or whatever else.
* Green smoothie (bit of kale, handfuls of spinach, soaked goji berries, chia seeds, frozen peaches and raw apple juice) or a salad.
* Dinner meal.
* Fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds, home made crackers, goat milk strawberry drink, banana cinnamon oatmeal etc. etc.