Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Personal Story: Laying a Foundation for our Families

I just had an enlightening visit with my naturopathic doctor, Dr. Bergdorf. We had just finished discussing the proper preparation and selection of some important foods when I lamented, "Dr. Bergdorf, all of this is so important and yet so many people don't know about this..."

She looked me squarely in the eyes and said, "That's why we are grateful for families like your own that are laying the foundation for your family and children so that you can be the one's that survive in the last days."

Her comment moved me deeply.

I want to believe her and I do believe her.

What we eat and how we live will affect the strength and well-being of generations to come. The truth of this was re-iterated to me as she spoke those words.

No comments:

Post a Comment