Here's the recipe:
Alfredo Pasta Sauce
3 Tbsp butter
1/4 cup flour
3 1/2 cups milk, raw
3/4 cup Parmesan cheese
1/4 tsp sea salt
dash of black pepper
13 oz of whole wheat pasta of your choice
(Cook your pasta.)
1. Melt the butter on medium heat in a small pot.
2. Once entirely melted, whisk in the flour.
3. Slowly whisk in the milk.
4. Raise the heat to a medium-high setting and, stirring frequently, allow the mixture to boil. Allow to boil until thickened. (Approx. 3-4 minutes.)
5. Once thickened, whisk the Parmesan cheese into the milk. Whisk until thoroughly mixed.
6. Turn off heat and stir in salt and pepper.
Pour over the cooked pasta and enjoy!
* Add another 1/2 cup of milk for a slightly runnier Alfredo sauce.