Here's the recipe:
(makes enough for 5 servings)
1. Place oatmeal in glass bowl.
2. Cover the oats with filtered water plus about 1/2 inch over the top.
3. Stir 1 Tbsp yogurt or kefir into the oatmeal and allow to sit overnight.
In the morning:
1 1/2 cups filtered water
1 cup blueberries, fresh
Sea salt, a couple dashes
2-3 Tbsp Pure Maple Syrup
1/2 tsp vanilla
Milk (raw, if possible)
1. Place soaked oatmeal into a pan. Add 1 1/2 cups water and a couple dashes of salt.
2. Cook on medium heat, stirring frequently until desired thickness occurs.
3. Add the maple syrup and vanilla. Stir until incorporated.
4. Turn off heat and gently stir in the blueberries.
Spoon oatmeal into separate bowls. Add milk and enjoy!
* Add chopped nuts if you'd like or a dollop of coconut manna.
** Dried blueberries can be used for this recipe as well. Add them into the oatmeal preparation step which will allow them to soak and re-hydrate overnight.