Here's the recipe:
Chocolate Whoopie Pies
2 1/2 cups sprouted wheat flour
3/4 cup raw cocoa powder
1 1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp sea salt
4 Tbsp coconut oil
4 Tbsp butter, softened
3/4 cup rapadura/sucanat
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup raw milk
1. Preheat oven to 375°. Grease glass baking dish/cookie sheet with coconut oil
2. In a mixing bowl, mix together: coconut oil, butter and rapadura.
3. Add in egg and vanilla into mixing bowl. Mix until light and fluffy.
4. In a separate bowl mix together: flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt.
5. Add half of the flour mixture and half of the milk into the mixing bowl. Mix together.
6. Add the rest of the flour mixture and the other half of the milk into the mixing bowl. Mix together.
7. Drop batter into small mounds onto the baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes. Transfer to plate/rack to cool completely.
1/2 cup almond butter (or peanut butter)
1/2 cup honey
1/4 tsp salt
1. Mix almond butter, honey and salt together, in mixing bowl until nice and creamy.
(Add a bit of flour or transfer to fridge for a while if this mixture needs thickening.)
Spread filling in between two whoopie pie cookies and enjoy!