Monday, August 9, 2010

Book: Superfoods

I felt drawn to this book.

Got excited when I saw it at Good Earth.

Thumbed through it.

And feel it has some incredibly valuable information in it.

I love this book and am working on incorporating more "superfoods" into our daily diet.

Like eating a small handful of Goji Berries every day and adding aloe vera juice to our smoothies.

I love making meals/foods that I know (not just hope) are doing good things for my body and for the bodies that I am responsible for providing nourishment.

We teach our children to have faith, be spiritual and grow close to Heavenly Father but they will have a difficult time doing so if they're having health problems (whether they notice them or not) that sap them of energy and strength.

Food. is. medicine.

It can't be reiterated enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment