Saturday, May 4, 2013
Cabbage & Turkey
This is a simple meal we ate last night (along side a salad). We all loved it. Should've made some more. Photo doesn't look too good but trust me, it's good!
Here's the recipe:
1/2 head cabbage
1/2 lb ground turkey
1/2 onion, chopped
1/2 tsp+ sea salt
1. Chop up onion.
2. Slice up the cabbage (used my food processor for this)
3. Place turkey in pan and begin cooking on medium heat.
4. Add in chopped onion.
5. When the meat is cooked through, add the cabbage.
6. Cook for a few minutes - or until cabbage is cooked to your liking.
7. Sprinkle salt and pepper over it - mix in.
Goes great with veggies on side / salad.
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)