Here's my latest favorite spaghetti dish that's a cinch to put together and a delight to eat!
Here's what you'll need:
Long Spaghetti (I used gluten free pasta)
6-8 cloves fresh garlic, chopped
1 T basil
1/2 T parsley
1/4 T powdered oregano
1/8 T crushed rosemary
1 cube butter
Sliced provolone cheese
Fresh Tomatoes, diced
Here are the directions:
1. Fill pot with water for spaghetti.
2. Add half of each one of the herbs into the water to cook with the spaghetti. (Set extra herbs aside.)
3. Cook the spaghetti until done and drain as usual.
4. Place butter, chopped garlic and extra herbs in small pan and cook on low heat until garlic begins to brown - then turn off unit.
5. Sprinkle some sea salt over drained spaghetti.
6. Place spaghetti in dish and drizzle 3/4 of the garlic butter over spaghetti.
7. Place provolone cheese on top of spaghetti and diced tomatoes on top of cheese.
8. Drizzle remaining garlic butter over top of tomatoes and finish off with a couple dashes of salt.