Ingredients: (makes enough for 2 small servings)
Almonds (1/2 cup), ground
1 T. Coconut oil, melted
Sprinkle of sea salt
1/2 cup coconut milk (use the thick part if you can)
1/2 ripe banana
1/2 tsp raw honey
Finely shredded coconut flakes
1. Mix together the ground almonds, coconut oil and sea salt (with a spoon or such, nothin' fancy).
2. Press in bottom of your dish.
3. Mix together the coconut milk, banana, and honey with a handheld blender (or other appliance).
4. Pour the coconut-banana mixture on top of the crust.
5. Drop some berries, pomegranate and coconut flakes on top and enjoy!