Monday, April 23, 2012
Recipe: Banana Chocolate Muffins (gluten free)
Here's the recipe:
Banana Chocolate Muffins
3 ripe bananas
1/2 tsp vanilla
3 T coconut oil, melted
1/4 tsp sea salt
2 T raw cacao (or regular baking cocoa)
2 1/2 cups almond flour
1/2 tsp cinnamon (optional)
Preheat oven to 350.
1. Mix bananas in a mixer until liquid.
2. Add in the eggs, coconut oil and vanilla. Mix until well incorporated.
3. Add salt, cacao, and almond flour.
4. Fill cupcake liners 3/4 way full with mix.
5. Bake in oven for 18 minutes.
***I'm not sure if I missed writing down the amt. of baking powder I added to this recipe or if I just never put any in. I'll make these again and update that correction. As for now, if you wanna make these it'd probably be a good idea to add 1/2 tsp of baking powder to your mix.