Our favorite way to eat salmon is with a side of spinach alfredo (we buy the spinach linguine and either make or buy alfredo sauce) and a side of sliced mango's.
Here's the recipe:
1 -2 lb.'s salmon
3 tbsp butter, softened or olive oil
2-3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
1 tbsp dried dill
1/2 tsp sea salt
sprinkling of pepper
1/2 cup water
1 lemon, sliced in half
(Preheat oven to 350 degrees)
1. Place water in 9x12 glass baking dish.
2. Place salmon, skin down, in dish.
3. Spread butter over top of salmon.
4. Sprinkle garlic, salt, pepper, and dill over the salmon, rubbing ingredients in a bit either by hand or with a spoon.
5. Cover dish with aluminum foil and place in preheated oven.
6. Bake for 30-40 minutes or until the salmon meat flakes away.
Top with a spritz of lemon!