Here's the recipe:
Garlic and Paprika Brown Rice
3 Tbsp Coconut Oil
1/2 onion, chopped
3 cloves garlic, mashed and chopped
2 cups brown rice
1 tsp sea salt
1 1/2 tsps paprika
5 cups filtered water
1 tbsp dried parsley
Cayenne pepper, optional
1. Fry the onion and garlic in coconut oil, on medium heat, for 3-4 minutes
2. Add the rice and fry an additional 3-4 minutes.
3. Add the salt, paprika, and the 5 cups of filtered water.
4. Bring to a boil.
5. Place lid on pot, lower the heat to a medium-low setting, and simmer for 30-40 minutes or until rice is done.
(Stir in some extra water if needed to prevent the rice from burning.)
6. Once rice is finished cooking, stir in the parsley and, if desired, sprinkle with cayenne pepper and some additional salt.
This delicious meal can be served with some lightly steamed veggies and a serving of bread to make it a well-rounded and filling meal healthy enough to feed the whole family!