Saturday, October 15, 2011

Recipe: Banana Chocolate Mousse!

This was one of those experimental recipes I wasn't sure my kids would like. But they loved it, asked for more and whined when I said no ... which left me (not them) quite happy. I'll be using this mousse to make a banana and chocolate mousse pie. (Recipe will be coming soon.)

I used a hand held blender to make this mousse. If the recipe is doubled it should mix well in a blender or food processor.

But for now here's the mousse recipe:

Banana Chocolate Mousse

1 ripe banana

1/2 large avocado

2 1/2 tbsp raw cocoa powder

3 tbsp raw honey

Place all ingredients in a wide mouthed glass jar (or other container) and blend until light and fluffy.

This dessert is so easy to make and is actually good for us! As long (as it stays slightly cooled). It can be taken on trips or added to a child's lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment