I was surprised at how much I liked this soup.
Here's the recipe:
Creamy Zucchini and Squash Coconut Milk Soup
(makes 2 - 4 servings)
2 Tbsp Extra virgin Olive Oil
1/2 onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic
2 cups grated zucchini
2 cups grated yellow squash
1/2 tsp sea salt
3 cups water
1/2 cup coconut milk
1. Gently simmer onion and garlic in olive oil for 3 minutes.
2. Add the zucchini and squash and cook 4-5 minutes.
3. Add water and salt, bring to boil. Boil for 8 minutes.
4. Mix in 1/2 cup coconut milk.
5. Use handheld blender or use blender to blend up soup until smooth.
(Wait atleast 10 minutes before blending soup to avoid hot soup explosions.)
Place in serving bowl and sprinkle with chili powder.
*This soup is perfect as a warm soup for cold days and is just as good as a cold soup on warm days.