Friday, May 27, 2011

Book: The Maker's Diet


Here's yet another book that I really liked. I read this right before reading The Cure. I wanted to read these two books, one right after the other, to compare and analyze the differences and similarities between the two authors concerning what they think will heal us, what will prevent diseases and what they think we should be eating.

There were definite similarities (lots of raw food). Although Dr. Brantley favors the side of an almost completely raw vegetable (and meat) diet and Jordan Rubin leans more toward Sally Fallon's theory, but also has favoritism towards eating raw as well.

There's so much great info in both of these books - I'm so glad I read them. And I love that both of the author's give so much of their credit to Heavenly Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment