Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Recipe: Chicken Mango Salad

I've been eating the same salad every day for the last four days - simply because I love it so much.

I don't use any salad dressing. To me, the ingredients in this salad are delectable enough that they don't need any toppings.

Here's the simple recipe:

Chicken Mango Salad

2 chicken tenderloins
sea salt
2 cups chopped iceberg lettuce
1/2 mango, diced
1 avocado, diced
1 tomato, diced
1/4 cup chopped pecans

Generously sprinkle the chicken with sea salt and cook however you like (I use a kitchen grill). Once cooked, cut the chicken up. Chop up all your other ingredients. Toss all the ingredients in a bowl, sprinkle the pecans on top and enjoy!

The mangoes add just the perfect amount of sweetness. Of course, anything else could be added to this recipe on a whim - but boy how I love this simple salad!

No comments:

Post a Comment