Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Discovery: Zyto Technology

I had to do and am still going through the process of a series of tests to find out what has been ailing my body. I'll be getting some thorough blood work done soon - which is one good and accurate way of finding out the facts.

One absolutely amazing way of getting details about your body is by using the Zyto technology. Zyto technology is a scan that has a device you place your hand on which is hooked up to a computer. This scan is able to read and measure your body's response to digital signatures which indicate your body's preferences to help bring it back into a state of balance.

I had mine done at the Pleasant Grove Herbs for Health shop. The Zyto machine can recommend different brands of herbal tinctures - the machine and people I worked with use doTerra.

The experience was ... amazing! - to say the least. I'm anxious to get my blood work done and compare the two.

I think it would be wise for anyone wanting to stay healthy or improve their health to get this scan done. It let me understand my body, the things its dealing with and the things I need to focus on - more than I've ever understood it before.

Although I believe we need to eat foods in more traditional ways - I think that one exciting benefit of living in this day in age is the opportunity to benefit from the combined methods of ancient traditional wisdom and current technology - helping to create healing, healthiness and happiness for mankind.

No comments:

Post a Comment