Saturday, April 14, 2012

Recipe: Strawberry Probiotic Milk

I felt like treating my kids to something yummy .... and healthy. So I whipped up a probiotic rich strawberry milk. It was super easy, super healthy and super yummy.

I used goat milk but if you can't get your hands on some raw goat milk just use cow milk instead!

Here's the super simple recipe:

Strawberry Goat Milk

3 to 3 1/2 cups milk
8-10 strawberries
1/8th tsp vanilla
1 opened capsule multi strain probiotic pill
1 1/2 tbsps raw honey

Place ingredients in blender and blend until all the ingredients are well combined.

I think the yummiest part of this recipe is using a generous amount of fresh strawberries!

Truly delicious ... and quite similar in taste to that junky kind I used to love drinking growing up!

1 comment:

  1. What a great way to take in some probiotics! I like to add raw goat milk yogurt as well. I think I need to go make some right now... seeing your photo has made me thirsty for some!

    ReplyDelete