Here's one freezer meal I love to pull out in the morning:
20 lbs potatoes, diced
2 onions, shredded (optional)
1 lb cheese, shredded
6 garlic cloves, chopped
2 cubes butter, melted
2 cups sour cream
3 cups yogurt, plain
1 1/2 Tbsp sea salt
1 Tbsp dried parsley
1. Fill a large stock pot 1/2 full with water and bring to boil.
2. Dice all potatoes, set aside.
3. Once all the potatoes are diced, place in pot.
4. Wait for water to (once again) come to a boil and allow to boil for only 5 minutes.
5. Place all other ingredients in a bowl: onions, cheese, garlic, butter, sour cream, yogurt, parsley and salt. Stir together until well mixed.
6. After 5 minutes of boiling time - strain the potatoes.
7. Place the potatoes back into pot.
8. Pour wet mixture over potatoes and gently stir until well mixed.
9. Allow the potato casserole to cool down some.
10. Place casserole into glass jars.
Preparing it for dinner:
1. Pull out your frozen casserole and allow to thaw for 6-8 hours.
2. Place in greased baking dish.
3. Sprinkle with buttered bread crumbs (melt butter in pan and stir into the bread crumbs you'll be using) and Parmesan cheese.
4. Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes.