Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Recipe: Chocolate Raspberry Muffins (Gluten Free)

When the idea for this one came to me, I just had to make it right away. I'm wondering if a denser version of it could be turned into cookies??? ... I'll have to try that out sometime soon.

But for now these made some great muffins!

Here's the recipe:

Chocolate Raspberry Muffins

1 egg
1/2 tsp sea salt
1/2 tsp stevia powder or,
1/4 cup sucanat or,
1 and 1/4 dropper liquid stevia
1/3 cup coconut milk, room temp.
2 Tbsp water
3 Tbsp coconut oil
1/2 tsp vanilla

1/4 cup potato starch
1/4 cup brown rice flour
1/4 cup quinoa flour
1/4 cup almond meal
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
3 Tbsp raw cocoa powder

1 cup fresh raspberries

How to:

Mix together first 6 ingredients.

In a separate bowl mix together last 7 ingredients.

Add ingredients together.

Stir raspberries into batter.

Pre-heat oven to 350°. Bake for 16-18 minutes.

(Sprinkle with nuts if desired.)

*I made my own quinoa flour simply by placing my quinoa in the blender until it turned into flour.

No comments:

Post a Comment