Saturday, June 25, 2011

Extra: First Aid Kit

Warmer weather = active kids = scuffed knees, mosquito bites, slivers, stings, burns, cuts, and sometimes way bigger ouchies that will need our assistance and some supplies.

I prepare myself for these unpredictable events by making a first aid kit that I either leave in the car or carry around with me.

The next handful of my blog posts, intermingled with some new great recipes, will explain the items within my first aid kit and give recipes and instructions for the listed salves/poultices.

The items within my first aid kit are:

Bite and Sting Poultice
Burn Salve
Aloe Vera
Apple Cider Vinegar
Vitamin C tablets
Colloidal Silver
Lavender Oil
Black Walnut Herb
Band aids and Gauze Pads
Adhesive Tape
Handkerchief
Coconut Oil
Hydrogen Peroxide
Vit. E Oil Mixture
Tea Tree Oil
Garlic Powder Capsules
Electrolyte Concentrate
Tweezers
Nail Clippers
Q-tips
Tissues
Tooth Floss
Sandwich Baggie
First Aid How-To Booklet

The items will help with: burns, bee stings, insect bites, upset tummies, infections, cuts, sprains, breaks, onset of sickness, hang-nails, ear infections, toothaches, acid reflux, low blood sugar level, food poisoning and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment