- 4-5 cups yogurt cheese
- 2 tablespoons sliced garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh sage
- 1 tablespoon minced shallots
- 3 tablespoons extravirgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
Combine garlic and remaining ingredients in a small bowl.
Place half of yogurt cheese in a serving bowl; spread with half of herb mixture. Repeat with remaining cheese and herb mixture. Cover and refrigerate torte at least 12 hours and up to 1 week. Serve at room temperature.